Thursday, November 09, 2006

Why I wont file a complaint...THIS TIME

So many of you have told me to file a complaint. THIS TIME I will not. Since this person is a part of my online FAMILY (meaning they have access to a computer and may or may not be an actual member of my FAMILY) the other online FAMILY members that I have discussed this with feel that THIS TIME we will let it slide with a WARNING. Sort of a WE KNOW YOU DID IT. However, I have been giving full permission and support of my online FAMILY that if it happens again to file the complaint. You can sort of say we are trying to handle this internally. If I had my way, I would have filed the complaint and been done with it.

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

((BIG HUGS)) I truly hope this person takes the hint and STOPS. You, Miss Daisy and your family deserve some peace.

Anonymous said...

I just cant believe a person would do this to ANYONE...forget about someone they actually KNOW! I'm so sorry Michelle. Hopefully the harrassment will stop now. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Wow - first of all I am impressed that you know how to do all that (I'm so CLUELESS). Echoing Sabrina, I hope the offender takes the hint. Otherwise, go after this person with everything! My SIL is getting harrassed by her hubby's ex, but instead of pursuing it, they just put up with it. More power (and PEACE) to you! ((hugs))

Anonymous said...

Sending hugs my friend. I hope this all stops.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe someone could be that cruel. I'm sorry you all have to deal with this.
((hugs))

Anonymous said...

I agree with the others and hope this person gets a hint. Did this person think they would not get caught? ((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Michelle, this is just an awful situation :0(. I hope that the hint is taken and this person stops...NOW. What a horrible thing to do, especially to someone you know!! (((BIG HUGS)))