Sunday, November 05, 2006

Very resourceful

Thursday when we were coming home from the peds office I stopped at a Gas Station. Ga be asked me what type of Fire truck was that. I looked up and it was a Blue and white truck. On the side it said "Federal Bureau of Investigation, Mobile Command Center". G abe got very excited and asked me if we could go look at the inside. I told him no, that I am not sure that the men in the truck would be real happy about that. Gab e replied, "But mommy if we tell them that we are homeschoolers and we are on a field trip. They just might". You know what buddy. You are right, but I am STILL not approaching a FBI truck. Sorry Kid. His little mind just never shuts off...

1 comment:

Anna B said...

See, you have not caught the "every moment is a teaching moment" insanity that drives those around me crazy. I would have walked right up, knocked on the door and then if rejected, given a lesson in tax money, who paid for their big truck and the rights of the individual over the rights of the state and vice versa!