Sunday, November 26, 2006

A F ay e th Brag...

I cannot help it I must share...

Fa ye th LOVES her potty chair. The one we have downstairs she will pull into he livingroom to sit on it and watch TV. Last night we decided to move a potty chair upstairs too. F ay eth was so excited. She pulled Gramma by her finger down the hall to show her the potty chair. We let her sit on it with no diaper on and she was just so excited. We showed her how to close the lid and she is just ALL THAT ;).

Today I am making dinner and F ay eth comes up to me and grabs my finger and PULLS me. I follow her down the hall and she goes into the bathroom. She then points at the potty and screams. (She is NONVERBAL, that is her means of communication) I ask, Do you want to use the potty? She nods yes and I remove her diaper. She sits on the potty and starts to grunt. Next thing I hear is a PLOP and we have poop. She claps for herself. Closes the toilet seat walks over to the bathroom door and yells. I call the kids and they come. She lifts the lid and shows them her surprise and then points to her butt. Then they all Clap and Cheer and all if right in the world.

She is such a smug little thing. Let me tell you. She is SO proud of herself. If you ask her if she pooped in the potty she gets all excited and cheers for herself.

No comments: