Thursday, June 01, 2006

...Gets TORTURED!!!!!

Let me just say, he may have gotten chiggers.....I got a SICK HUSBAND! Yes you read that right. The worst form of torture. A sick man in the house. That is by far worse that 4 vomiting and pooping kids by atleast 100 times.

It seems my husband's allergic r esponse to the chiggers of nausea, diarrhea and the occasional episode of vomiting rendered him bed ridden (or couch ridden). The debilitating nausea and the crippling diarrhea were just too much for the strong man to handle, it caused him to slip into a state of sleep. (Not that that is hard at all) However during his moaning, groaning and belly aching (excuse the pun) *I* deemed that he indeed got the last laugh. He had fun at Geekfest and he got to come home and torture his wife.

Today he was "recovered" and decided that he had best kiss some ass. So the non-handy one went to Lowes and bought the closet organizer for the girls room. He even assembled it with some help from me and the kids.

Now if I can just teach him to put his laundry in the correct hampers we wold be going good...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. B's home moaning on the sofa today. Norwalk virus. I think I'll be working late tonite.

I'm glad your's is better tho!