Friday, June 09, 2006

Cancelled

Well, I did it. After much thought Da rren and I decided to cancel Ga be's surgery until we get back from FL in October. The ENT said that there was really no rush and since after surgery he cannot swim we decided to just postpone it. It just is not fair to not let him swim when the other kids can. Nor is it fair for us not to let any of them swim. ESPECIALLY after I have dumped 100# of chlorine into that pool.

Also, thank you for the nice messages today. I was going to apologize for my entry, but I am not going to make excuses nor apologize for the way that I feel/felt. But thank you those of you who care :). I wuv you too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many hugs! I know that it was a hard decision for you guys.

Can't wait to see everyone at Mickey's House

Meggie Mom Fantastic said...

HUGE HUGS coming your way!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.