Monday, March 20, 2006

I saw THIS on the Chicago news 2 weekends ago. Of course this story is close to my heart as her Dr is also Gabe's dr. HERE is her website. I will be ordering bracelets for the girls once we move. I am just so impressed how a little girl who is 6 years old can be so motivated to do this. HERE is the other young lady's webpage. So, if you need bracelets or artwork, your dollars are going to a great reason. :)

"Homeschooling at its best"...

I guess that I must say that a lot. Yesterday while we were out and about as a family we stopped for lunch at a fast food place. I opted to have us just eat in the car since I had the baby and I was wearing a sweatshirt and there would be no discreetly nursing Miss Contortionist baby. So we are eating lunch watching a busy intersection. Gabe wanted me to throw extra fries to the "pretty birds". While I was doing this I noticed across the intersection that a car had smoke billowing out of it. Darren called 9 1 1 and reported it. Next thing I know Gabe yells, There are Flames shooting out of the car. So we watched the fire trucks come and the fire men spray the fire. Gabe then says, "Daddy, this is homeschooling at its best!" LOL Good Boy!

No comments: