Thursday, March 23, 2006

Boobs

Yesterday I was in the bathtub. I decided to put the baby in the tub with me to give her a quick bath. So, Hannah comes in and asks me, "Mommy where are your breasts?" I said, "Hannah were are Mommy's breasts?" She points to my left one and said, "I see that one, but where is the other one?" I looked and at the position I was sitting my arm was across my chest covering my deflated breastfeeding boob. At the same time Hannah noticed where it was and stated, "Mommy there your other breast is. It is in your armpit!"

THANK YOU HANNAH!!!! Nice to know that you loved and adored these breasts for 17 months. Now you are going to insult them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess she figures since she no longer has a use for them - why not insult them. LMAO Love her.

owlhaven said...

oh dear... how funny

Mary, mom to many