Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Felt so good...

After a long break from blogging...It felt so good to blog and to just let it all out. I feel as though a load has been lifted off my chest. :)

I am preparing for a garage sale. The baby clothes that I have not given away are being sorted and ready to be sold. It is amazing to think that I am ready to get rid of everything that I once held so dear. The Moses basket, the pack and plays, high chairs, potty chairs, toys, clothes, strollers, car seats and so forth. I have to admit though, I have a compulsion about buying strollers and car seats. I have more of both than I have children. (Don't worry I still am using boosters-No lectures needed) I am so ready to get rid of all this stuff. Of course, that means that I will now get pregnant. Seriously I do not believe that God would do this to me at this point in time. It just might push my ass right over the edge!

In a week I will be packing up my truck and heading out to discover camp! YEAH! It will be another awesome year!

In Lindsay news... She is doing crappy and gave my mom a scare. We go Thursday to have a shunt tap. So...we will see.


No comments: