Thursday, December 28, 2006

LAST Christmas Get Together...

Christmas is now officially over as of today. We visited with my MIL, SIL and BIL Jeff. Jeff has not seen the kids since January 2004. It was a really nice visit. I gave MIL her gift and she was so thrilled. If you want to see a pic email me. Kim (SIL) is good as always and gave me a link to a new site for the kids. She also bought Gabe a book of mazes, he sat down and did it right then and there. Next time harder mazes aunt kim. Maybe it will keep him busy for longer than 15 minutes. LOL BIL Jeff was very nice. Things were awkward there are some hurt feelings on all of our part and I will give him a snap on trying to move things forward in a positive note. He and his wife was expecting a baby 2/14 (their first) and it is a boy. I am happy that they are having a healthy baby, but it appears that he is a girl baby daddy. Fayeth let him hold her for a good long time.

Also, there is a new member to the family. Darren's other Brother (Eric) and his darling (not sarcastic she is a love) Kelly eloped and got married 12/26. We got the call yesterday. We are so excited. They are good for each other. Well, he is REALLY lucky to have her ;). :) Eric did inform me that they were not pregnant. I did not ask and was horrified that he even said that. I could careless if she is pregnant...You married her! THAT I am THRILLED about!

And who can resist a pic like this?
The sickies have not left us yet.. Lindsay-becca was puking today. *UGH*

No comments: