Wednesday, May 17, 2006

I lost them...

When we were paking to move my husband wanted to pack the box containing my grandparents cremains. I however nearly gave birth to an entire farm of cattle when he said that. I told him that they were a carry to the new house. Well....my husband made the last few trips to and from the old house. I have almost the e ntire house unpacked. My office needs unpacked and organized and a few boxes in the garage. However it seems that I have lost my grandparents. I cannot believe that I have misplaced them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) I really hope you find them.

Anonymous said...

Oh no :( I hope you find them! ((Hugs))

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, GIANT hugs!!! I hope you can find them and have some peace.

Jessica said...

Sending you tons of hugs. I hope that you find them soon.