Sunday, November 09, 2008

Questions.....

Tagged by Cindy

1. Do you like blue cheese? NO

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? NO

3. Do you own a gun? I do not, Darren owns a few

4. Wax or Shave your body parts? Shave

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends

6. Real or fake nails? real

7. Favorite Christmas song? I can tell you it is NOT little drummer boy..... (sorry mom, you have made me want to vomit the moment I hear that song)

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Dunkin Donuts French Vanilla Coffee

9. Can you do push ups? Probably 1 and only 1

10. What's your Favorite piece of jewelry? It is a tie between my wedding set and the bracelet I got when the twins were born.

11. Favorite hobby? embroidering

12. Do you have A.D.D.? No

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I love to eat

14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:

~1. I need to switch the laundry
~2. I need to pack
~3. I need to avoid my husband.

15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Sweet Tea, Water and Coke

16. Current worry right now? How much sleep I am not going to get tonight

17. Current hate right now? being overweight and letting people make me feel bad about myself.

18. Favorite place to be? Home, when my husband is not here and in a foul mood

19. How did you bring in the New Year? With family

20. Like to camp? Ummm....Remember Discover Camp????

21. Name three people who will complete this? Jess (because she loves me), Ari (because it gives her a reason to update her blog) and Lynn

22. Do you own slippers? yes, but I do not wear them

23. What color shirt are you wearing? Blue

24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Oh hell no....

25. Can you whistle? Yes

26. Favorite color? Blue

27. Would you be a pirate? No

28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever comes to mind

29. Favorite girl's name? Lily

30. Favorite boy's name? Ian

31. What's in your pocket right now? I do not have pockets on my shorts, however I use my bra (the MAGIC BRA ;) ) as a pocket and I currently have a seamripper, cell phone and safety pins in it.

32 Last thing that made you laugh? The kids

33. Best bed sheets as a kid? I don't remember

34. Worst injury you've ever had? The injuries from my car accident in '96

35. Do you love where you live? Most of the time

36. How many TV’s do you have in your house? 2

37. Who is your loudest friend? Tommi :)

38. How many pets do you have? None

39. Does someone have a crush on you? Yes

40. What is your favorite book? Anything Nicholas Sparks or Jane Austen

41. What is your favorite candy? Skittles or rolos

42. Favorite Sports Team? Cubs

43. First thought when you woke up? I have to pee

44. Worst habit? Procrastinating on folding the laundry

45. Do you play an instrument? Yes

46. How long does it take you to get to work? I don't have a job. You know, being a wife and mother is suppose to be fulfilling enough.

47. If you could eat anything in the world right this second.Nothing

48 . Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes


Ok, it's your turn to answer.

I tag...

Jess

Lynn

Ari

:)

No comments: