Thursday, October 23, 2008

Wise beyond her years...

Today in the car, Fayeth was telling us that this was her brain, while tapping her head. My mom explained to her that her brain was INSIDE and what was the outside called... Fayeth was not able to recall the word (which is happening more frequently) and finally I said, "Fayeth, is that a PENIS or your HEAD?" Thinking that I would give her an OBVIOUS wrong answer. She replies, "I do not have a PENIS!" My mother says, "Well, if you do not have a penis, what do you have?" completely expecting "Bagina", Fayeth replies, "Damma, (Gramma-insert heavy sigh) I have a BRAIN!!!!!"

Yep, my 3 year old completely understands the world. If you have a penis you have NO BRAIN!!!

1 comment:

Linda said...

HA! She'll have to deal with a lot less frustration in life now that she understands this at such a young age. ;-)