Friday, March 07, 2008

Fayeth

I have some really neat kids. I need to photograph them more often. Our Baby, Fayeth (sounds like FAITH) is just the best way to end our child producing years. She is a riot. She has her moments, of course and she has verbal issues, but I see that as all part of the chiari. She is not able to tell us when her head hurts.

She has a wicked sense of humor. And I do mean WICKED. She is SOOOOO me. As ornery as they come. She is absolutely rotten. And I CANNOT.STOP.LAUGHING. She is SOOO the baby. She gets away with so much more than the others would have. But also at this age I was able to carry on a conversation with Lindsay, Gabe and Hannah. Fayeth talks, but not like the twins and Hannah did so I forget sometimes how old she is. She is so funny and ticklish. Putting lotion on that child after a bath is like trying to pick up a seal smothered in baby oil. You go to rub lotion on her and she laughs and her legs give away.

She spends most of her day in a costume of some sort. Darren and I hope that these pictures are not of her future aspirations.






Thank goodness Daddy hunts....

3 comments:

Queen of the House said...

Hahaa! She's gorgeous! I'd be glad Daddy hunts too. ;-)

Jessica said...

LMAO yes my friend you are screwed. Remember the conversation we had the other day about how many penis' you have to worry about?????

Anonymous said...

ROFL you definitely have your hands full with her...LOL