Friday, August 24, 2007

A little of everything...

Fayeth has shown a short lived interest in potty training at 19 months and again from time to time since then. Back a few weeks ago she wore panties and I chased her around with the steam cleaner all day. After a couple days of that she wanted diapers back. However, we recently started to notice that Fayeth would get very upset if her diaper leaked. Hello Baby Girl, I cannot help it that you held your bladder for that long then flooded the diaper. You were the one telling me "NOOOOOO" when I checked you diaper and it was dry. Then she started wigging out if she peed IN her diaper. At all. Just 1 drop sent her into a tissy!

I have always had children who just wake up one morning and BAM they are potty trained. Lindsay would barely give us any notice to get to the bathroom. I am not sure how many times Mom and I RAN through Walmart to get her to the bathroom in time, but hey we made it all but once. So, Fayeth is giving me a bit more of a challenge that I am use to. I am no where near thrilled that she choses THIS time to do it. I am LEAVING in 4 days for over a week. UGH! The stress you are causing me child. ;)

We officially had our first sucessful trip out today in panties. All the way to the peds office and back. We left at 1pm and got home at 315pm. However this evening we also had our first accident out in public. We were at the local pharmacy and the damn pharmacy staff was taking SO LONG that little one had an accident. I was so wrapped up in the older 3 that I missed her telling me she had to go potty. :( My fault little one. But oh well. You peed on their floor. NOT MINE. =)

The kids have developed this fascination with the skeletal system. At the peds office there was a book about the skeletal system and our Ped told us to take it with us to the hospital and Gabe could read about it there too. They are pretty good at locating their humerus, radius, ulna, tibia, fibula and femur. They are still getting the phalanges and metacarpals not quiet perfect. They want to call the last set of phalanges metacarpals.

Well, I think that I am off to bed. We have a full day tomorrow. Some school, outside time if I can get Gabe's pain to cooperate, pedicures with the girls, cleaning and packing for the girls. =)

No comments: