Tuesday, May 15, 2007

The Threat of the WHITE VAN!

While at Animal Kingdom on Thursday, Dar ren decided to behave like a real poop. I had him go ahead of us to get Fast Passes at Expedition Everest. We had JUST gotten off an awesome sufari ride. So I stopped in front of the Tree of Life and had my mom and Ri ck's picture taken. All of a sudden I hear, "Sa ndy! Here!" There is my husband who decided to take a detour. I was fuming. Dude, it is hot, humid and the fast pass takes forever at Expedition Everest. So, a cast member in a scooter came up to me....

Cast Member: Can I help you with anything?
Me: Yes, you can. See that man over there in that blue shirt waving his hands over his head? When he comes down from over there can you take your scooter and run him over. Then put it in reverse and run his ass over again? * Nice sweet smile *
Cast Member: I don't think that I can do that. I would get in trouble.
Me: Can I borrow your scooter then?
Cast Member: Ummm, No. But I can have him White Vaned.
Me: White Vaned?
Cast Member: I can call the Magic Kingdom, they will come over and pick him up in the White Van. They will then take him to costuming and dress him in a costume from a foreign contry. Then they will take him to a certain ride with little boats and nail his feet to the floor. Then for the rest of his life he will forever sing, "It's a small world after all..."
Me: How quickly can the van be here?
Darren: I SWEAR I WILL BEHAVE!!!!!
Cast Member: Do you promise because if I hear you have been a poop again I will have you white vaned.
Darren: I SWEAR!!!!!!

To which the Cast Member wrote out a slip for priority seating on Expedition Everest and we were able to walk right on without needing a Fast Pass or wait in line for an hour! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO!!!!!

Reason #543 why we should leave the men folk home!

Jessica said...

LOL I will have to keep that in mind for our next trip incase Michael decides to act like a jackass.

Anonymous said...

ROFLMAO