Monday, May 28, 2007

F's Birthday Party

Happy Belated 2nd Birthday my sweet Baby Girl! You are awesome and perfect in EVERY WAY! You are so sweet and funny and you always have the most amazing smile on your face. I just love you to pieces. You siblings adore you and you have H wrapped around your finger. Anything you want Hannah gives you. You look at her so adoringly and it melts my heart.

I love your hugs and the way you grab onto my neck when you give me a hug. I love the way that you grab my face and pull it to yours when you give me a kiss. You have started making the mwah sound when you kiss. It is so sweet. When I put you to bed at night you will try to delay going to sleep by signing "more" when I am trying to leave the room. You want more kisses and hugs. I cannot help but oblige you.

You got a new chair from A. Nancy, A. Jane, Jen, Karley, Mason, U. Bill and U. Dan. You absolutely LOVE IT! It is a princess blow up chair that fiber optically changes color. It is too cool! You wanted to take it to bed tonight. I took it away after you fell asleep.

Your party was perfect. It was just a small gathering. There were 10 kids and 17 adults. The kids were all awesome together. No fighting, bickering, tattling or anything that was negative at all. It was so peaceful and calm. The adults had a great time visiting. At one point it was just Dar ren , my cousin Jo sh, and my BIL T om in the pool with the kids. They had so much fun. Eventually Ma ndy joined them also. I wish I would have made it out between rain storms to get pictures. It rained a few time. Mostly quick showers and the kids would all come in then go back out when it stopped. It was a beautiful days.

This year I opted not to do goody bags. I am tired of the cheap crap that people put in their bags and all of the candy. Normally I am pretty good about just putting "better" stuff in it than suckers (AKA LOLLIPOPS! ;) ) but this time I said nope.

Since it is one of my biggest pet peeves when people let their kids run up and help the birthday child open their gift. It means that someones gift does not get logged and I cannot write a proper thank you note. I decided to try something different. I made Miniature Mickey Mouse cakes for the children. I made a bowl of frosting and gave them sprinkles (aka jimmies) ect to decorate their cake with while Fa ye th opened her gifts. I know have a complete list to write thank yous from and the kids had an awesome time decorating their cakes. Ga be was the only one to come up to Fa ye th and she was wanting to show him her gift. It was such a nice day. So much fun.

Baby Girl, I hope that you had fun. I love you so much it makes my heart hurt!

I LOVE YOU!
Mommy

Party Pictures

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Happy Birthday sweet girlie! Here's an oreo and a big ol' hug from your FL buddy :) I'm glad you had a fun day!

That's right. Its lollipops, and the adults drink SODA, whilst wearing their SNEAKERS! :P

Anonymous said...

Awww can't wait to see pics!

Jessica said...

Sounds like the party was great. Wish we could have been there. Can't wait to see the photos.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet entry Michelle. She does have that snile that will get you everytime you are truly blessed.

pittgavo said...

I love this letter to your sweet baby... It brought tears to my eyes.
Happy birthday sweet girl.

Anonymous said...

Hey Bunky....Greaty party...and the little mickey cakes were such an innovative idea...the kids had a wonderful time with them....You're such a wonderful mother....!!!! We had a great time....