Saturday, April 22, 2006

The agony of Rejection

Reposted from June 17, 2005...

Dear sweet G knows at the ripe old age of 3 the agony of being rejected ;). Since my cousin's wedding in October where LB and G were the Flower Girl/Ring Bear they have been obsessed with getting married. Finally after many discussions that they cannot marry each other because they are brother and sister G decided that he was indeed in love with another. This of course caused LB great distress, but she finally came around to realize that she also was in love with another person also. LB informs everyone that she will marry Prince Charming. G on the other hand has his real life Cinderella. A lovely young lady named K.

I am not sure how all of this came down, but while I was in the hospital with F, G said that he was going to marry K, or maybe he even asked, but Miss K told him no. Today in the big black truck, G and LB were in their booster seats in the far back discussing that LB was going to marry Prince Charming and G was going to marry K. (Or maybe I should say that LB was stating that this was going to happen, end of discussion ;)) However I hear G say, "But she told me no. You heard her. She told me no." LB stated, very matter of factly, "Oh but ask her again. She WILL say yes." G just shook his head and in a way only someone with a penis can do it, Sighed heavily and stated, "She told me no." To which I started laughing hysterically and broke up their conversation.

No comments: