Saturday, June 20, 2009

Fayeth and My Mom...

Fayeth is so rotten to my mom. My mom use to think that Hannah was the thorn in her side....Then came Fayeth. Hannah argues with my mom, "Because it is fun!". Fayeth is just a shit and speaks her mind. A few funnies over the past week....

Gramma goes to kiss Fayeth "Bye".
Fayeth: "You have a butt on your nose"
Gramma: WHAT?
Fayeth: Gramma you have a butt on your nose.
Gramma: * Leans over and brushes her nose over Fayeth's face * Now I wiped my BUTT on your face.
Fayeth: But your butt is still on YOUR nose!
Gramma: I cannot make your family happy. When your mommy was pregnant with the twins your daddy said he did not care who they looked like as long as they did not have MY nose. My nose that was shaped like a ski slope. Then I get the end of my nose cut off to make him happy and now YOU tell me I have a butt on my nose!!!

*side note* My mom DID NOT have the end of her nose removed for cosmetic purposes, she had basal cell skin cancer.

On June 10th, Mom, Fayeth, Hannah and myself went to the U of C to donate blood. I could not donate blood because my blood pressure was too high however my mom was able to. The blood bank gave my mom a red silicone bracelet that says, "Give Blood". Since Gabe gave my mom one of his 3 purple silicone Chiari bracelets she said she would give him her red bracelet. (Gabe LOVES silicone bracelets) So the day after the twins came home from camping, my mom told Gabe at lunch that she had something for him. She gave him her red bracelet and he was thrilled.

Gabe: Gramma, thank you SO MUCH for donating blood for me and giving me this awesome bracelet.
Gramma: You are welcome Gabe. If they use my blood and you fall and skin your knee I am going to give your grief for wasting my blood ;)
Gabe: Oh Gramma you are so silly!
Fayeth: Gabe you are going to have OLD LADY BLOOD in you!!!
Gramma: Fayeth, you are such a brat
Fayeth: I know Gramma!!! I love you too!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

ROFLMAO! Seriously, I am.