Friday, September 01, 2006

Thank you GRAMMA!

I forgot to share this and a few of you will have a great appreciation for this. My children RARELY say a bad word. Even though their mommy does. So my mom comes over for lunch 5 days a week. My house is closer than hers to work and this way she does not have to spend the majority of her lunch hour driving back and forth.

So... It was the day before Han nah's birthday party. My mom had come for Lunch. Da rren was home and had eaten lunch with us. As my mom was leaving she decided to torment my husband (which it is pretty much open season on Dar ren all the time, but she does not usually pick on him much) However she said, "Hey Da rren you need to get out there and mow... B-I-T-C-H! *Giggles* She spells it out, not a big deal...RIGHT??? All of a sudden LB looks at Dar ren and says, "Daddy was does B-I-T-C-H spell" We were all *OMG* Dar ren decides to be funny and gets the all hurt and offended look on his face and sticks out his lower lip and says, "Gramma was mean to daddy. She called him a bad word. She called him a BITCH" *he then gasps in horror* LB goes oh, So B-I-T-C-H spells a bad word that I cannot say. Ga be and Ha nnah then repeat it.

The next day Dar ren's mom came up before Han na h's party and the twins said, "Hey Gra ndma H wanna hear what we can spell?" and before I could say NO. They spelled out "B-I-T-C-H"
Gra ndma H was all, "Atleast they are not saying it. And atleast Hann ah is not spelling it" Ha nnah looks up and says, "I know how to spell it and spells B-I-T-C-H"

So THANK YOU MOM! LOLPublish Post

No comments: