Thursday, August 24, 2006

We had a peeper!

Well, tonight we had our first peeping tom. I was on my office (in the lower level) embroidering a baby bib. I heard something hit my window. Which has the blinds completely open and pulled up. I looked up and I saw a legl running from the window to the back of my house. I am not sure if the person ran onto our deck because all I know is that I was upstairs in about 2 seconds flat waking Darren to go out and protect his family.

He quickly got dressed and got his weapon of choice and out he went. We did have 2 bulbs burned out, however we changed those and our house is lit up like the griswald's at christmas. I am freaked out, but the alarm system is on. I cannot shake that feeling of someone watching me though there is no way that they could be watching me now. All blinds are pulled.

Also just wanted to send some extra {{{HUGS}}} to Sabrina. Emily will have a great time at school tomorrow! I hope momma holds up just as well!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

((HUGS)) what an unsettling experience.

Sabrina said...

yikes!! You just gave me the creeps thinking about a peeping tom!! Hopefully darren and his big gun scared the person off! Thanks for thinking of us on Emily's 1st day of schooL!